When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sears screamer ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
they made them with 20" or 16" front rims I think. if you show us a picture some one can give you the correct wheel for that bike....

its has 16x1.75 on it now,can someone tell me anything about this bik with the # 502477230 33153

16 x 1.75 is the correct wheel size for the screamer. here is a picture of mine..this one is a 1971 model.

Attachments

• 71 screamer 008.jpg
    71 screamer 008.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 88
nice , mine is a screamer 2 i think, thats what the chaine gard says, how can i ck the serial # for its history...

Sears had their own serial # system we are still trying to decode it. but haven't had much luck yet with finding the date code on them.. best way is to look at the parts. murray made the screamer for sears so you can pretty much date them by the parts on them. i think the screamer 2 came out in 1970-72 if it has the BMA sticker on the seat tube. that dates it to at least a 1971 thats when they started utting those stickers on bikes..post a picture and i can try and help date it for you..

Back