When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sears spaceliner seven tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SteveF

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi guys! I'm looking for the beautiful and ever elusive Sears spaceliner seven tank, preferably in turquoise. I have a chrome frame girls bike with the incorrect tank on it right now. I'm looking to get this bike back to it's original glory. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a good day!

I'll keep an Eye out for one . Got any pictures of your ladies frame bike ? curious as to what tank is on it ( And how it looks )

The rack is off right now because I'm about to send it to shawnatvintagespokes for some taillight fab work. Don't get me wrong, the Sears badged tank that's on it looks nice. I'd just like to find an original one for the bike.
20191016_205601.jpg

Looks good Steve. I'm trying to buy a '67 Spaceliner now with no tank. If I can make the deal, and you find the tank you're looking for I would be interested in buying yours. Any tank is better than no tank in my mind. I know there is a lot of "if's" here, but I thought I'd say something just in case the stars align. :)

Jim

Looks good Steve. I'm trying to buy a '67 Spaceliner now with no tank. If I can make the deal, and you find the tank you're looking for I would be interested in buying yours. Any tank is better than no tank in my mind. I know there is a lot of "if's" here, but I thought I'd say something just in case the stars align. :)

Jim
Yes sir! I haven't found the tank yet but I'll certainly keep you in mind. The horn works and I converted the lights over to led. Much more reliable, in my opinion, and brighter.

Yes sir! I haven't found the tank yet but I'll certainly keep you in mind. The horn works and I converted the lights over to led. Much more reliable, in my opinion, and brighter.

Steve, I do wish you much luck on finding the tank you need. Of course, I'm sure you know why......;)

I have a lead on one but he's out of country until summer. If you're still wanting one then I'll hit you up.

I have a lead on one but he's out of country until summer. If you're still wanting one then I'll hit you up.

Thanks Steve, but I have lucked up on a complete Higgin's Fliteliner (I'm posting some pics in the General section) today. So the Spaceliner will have to wait. Good luck on finding your tank.

Back