When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sears spaceliner?

-
I got some parts from @shawnatvintagespokes here on the cabe . She may have what you need . They ( Her Husband Earl ) can do the wiring for the headlight and horn as well . Have fun with your new toy !

IMG_20181215_123318726.jpg

IMG_20181215_123350058.jpg

IMG_20181215_123408945.jpg

Your serial number has a 2 as a stamp over. That 2 identifies the bike as a 2 speed. Originally that was not scheduled for this frame. Nice find. I'm betting all of the "Space bike" owners, like me, are envious. (Can't be jealous. Envy involves two people, you and the guy who wants what you have - a new convertible. Jealousy involves three people. The guy who has the new convertible you envy takes your squeeze for a ride. You're afraid that he may take something from you. Jealousy usually involves matters of the heart - love. )

Your serial number has a 2 as a stamp over. That 2 identifies the bike as a 2 speed. Originally that was not scheduled for this frame. Nice find. I'm betting all of the "Space bike" owners, like me, are envious. (Can't be jealous. Envy involves two people, you and the guy who wants what you have - a new convertible. Jealousy involves three people. The guy who has the new convertible you envy takes your squeeze for a ride. You're afraid that he may take something from you. Jealousy usually involves matters of the heart - love. )
Good diction there my friend. thank you for both pieces of information there both fascinating.

I'm a Schwinn guy myself.
You did very well getting that Spaceliner. It appears 109% complete. Check out the prices in eBay..Holy Mackerel.
Have fun with it.

I had to do some looking to see what you mean, but you're talking about the "469210" part, correct? The "2" looks like it was stamped over a "0".

Back