When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sears Sportflite Ladies

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bikehaus

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello all!
I know Sears doesn't have a serial number system, it is a matter of combing thru the catalogs to find the matching number that was. This one is sort of weird though... the number on the dropout doesn't even match the catalog number style. Having a had time even finding a Sportflite that isn't a tandem. WTF is this?

20220828_103837.jpg

20220828_103857.jpg

20220828_103909.jpg

20220828_102933.jpg

20220828_102843.jpg

It's a Huffy Sears. Maybe check under the crank for the Sears numbers. Wrong forum section, this is a middeweight.

The majority of Sears' bikes were supplied by Murray, starting in 1938. They didn't start using Sears head badges until after '63. There aren't many Huffy built models, I think Sears bought small lots of bikes to fill out orders, and they were basic models you wouldn't typically see in the catalogs. Huffys of this era usually have a serial start with H, followed by a single digit year. With this one, I'd say the 6 is '66.

Back