When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sears Ted Williams 20" Bike - 1969?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey muscle,I just sold all of my Murray bikes and parts to RaleighRon.If I remember correctly,there were a few extra 20" murray forks in the lot.They won't be the right color,but at least you will have the right ones.Maybe he can even paint them for you.Email him at [email protected] and tell him that Kenny(30thtbird) sent you.He might even have a solid blue seat to for you.I know he has the correct sissybars as well.Maybe even the correct handle grips too.Glad I could help.Kenny.

Thanks

Thanks for the tip, 30th. :D So were these Sears bikes made by Murray?
By the way, what makes the seat incorrect? Fourstar said he had a girls Ted Williams that had the same seat on it.

Yes,these bikes were made by Murray and badged as Sears.The seat he is talking about that is like yours were generally used as replacement seats or used on WesternFlyer bikes that also could have been built by Murray.Huffy also built bikes for Sears and WesternFlyer.You don't have to replace the seat if you don't want.I mean it's a nice seat.I was just trying to let you know what it came with originally.No big deal.A friend of mine that lives about 30 or 35 miles away has a girls version that I can get a pic of.I just don't know for sure when I will be heading down that way.I hope I have helped and good luck getting it lined out to your liking.If you need anymore info,just ask.If I know the answer,I will tell you.Kenny.

Appreciate it!

Thanks for all of the info. Very much appreciated.:D

Back