When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sears Tricycle from 1960's - maybe? Found in dads basement - seeking info

-
They are plastic and I have a saved search on ebay for when new ones are listed. The main issue I have is the bushings are worn out for the pedals and the wheels.
After I get the bike frame welded up and straight we are going to powder coat it candy apple red. Was going to get the handle bars and fender re-chromed but it costs more then what I want to put back in it.

Thank you for your help.

What size pedal crank axle does the tricycle have? I those push nut caps in plated steel in the 3/8" diameter size. If that's the size you need I could drop a pair in the mail for you. No charge for them since I have quite a few purchased from McMaster-Carr years ago.

Dave

No problem! Just PM me where to mail them to and I'll get them mailed off as soon as I can. Glad they are the correct size. I've seen those exact pedals on ebay before.

Dave

Back