When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat clamp set screw-Rambler? 1899

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Internal and external threads can be cut to any size or pitch on a lathe, if the operator knows what they are doing. With almost all machine work being done CNC these skills are not commercial, but are mostly in the hobbyist and old guys spheres. It's a cool old bike and an interesting problem. I'm sure you can find some help.

Internal and external threads can be cut to any size or pitch on a lathe, if the operator knows what they are doing. With almost all machine work being done CNC these skills are not commercial, but are mostly in the hobbyist and old guys spheres. It's a cool old bike and an interesting problem. I'm sure you can find some help.

I'm not a machinist, but even if the threads are identified correctly a die must be available to cut the threads, no? Can they be cut any other way?

I'm certain the threads are nothing currently in use and I assume the likelihood of finding a die, whatever GJ used is impossible.

That's an interesting website. Thanks for the tip.
I can make one. I just need the original...

Back