When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat Restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RustyHornet

I live for the CABE
Looking to purchase a kit like this? Really only need the hardware, but sticker would be cool too. Before I go sourcing parts at the hardware store and have a machinist make the tools to install the rivets, anyone have a link to something like this?

Go for it! It’s not rocket surgery. As far as the rivet setter, check a leather supply place like Weaver or even Tandy. Ace hardware has a small selection too.

What are you doing for the covering? I have Solo Polo on the back burner. I’ll probably just go smooth white. Or pleated with the embossed stitching but I can only find it w a smooth line between the pleats.

What are you doing for the covering? I have Solo Polo on the back burner. I’ll probably just go smooth white. Or pleated with the embossed stitching but I can only find it w a smooth line between the pleats.
I found a cheap cover on eBay. I don’t need anything fancy, it’s going on a crusty rider.

Cover is seen here next to the bike. Bike is already done now though.

Back