eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Gianna1

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Sep 29, 2015
Los Angeles county
Hello,
Does anyone know where I can purchase the rivets that go attached to the banana seat by the sissy bar?

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Jun 25, 2016
North Carolina , Albemarle, NC, United States
It's possible Koolestuff may be able to help you as he is heavy into Stingray seat restoration. I have dealt with him personally and he hosts a booth at our local Feb. Hurricane Coaster show.

Gianna1

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Sep 29, 2015
Los Angeles county
I tried him already and he doesn’t sell them separately, only for customers restoring their seats. Any other place you can help me out with? Thank you

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Jun 25, 2016
North Carolina , Albemarle, NC, United States
I think buying a roached out saddle for parts will be quickest or finding someone on here who will strip a saddle for you. CL/eBay if you are not in a time crunch.

Posting how much are you willing to pay for a pair of these may get you a PM on here being close to Xmas and all....

Gianna1

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Sep 29, 2015
Los Angeles county
I’m gonna keep on searching on eBay and Craigslist and I will post it on the cabe. I’m not in hurry but it would be nice to have it finished. Thank you

ADReese

Finally riding a big boys bike
Mar 18, 2016
Spokane, United States
I'm also curious about the rivets that were used on a 1960 ish mesinger seat. The 3 along the side and the ones on the tag. Excited to see what info pops up!
Thanks

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Gianna1

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Sep 29, 2015
Los Angeles county
Yes you are correct they are grommets not rivets.The Q bolts go in them. Any Idea what size they would be. The picture you posted of the orange seat has the grommets I’m looking for. Thank you bike monkey.

Gianna1

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Sep 29, 2015
Los Angeles county
Thank you WetdogGraphix. I will definitely look at that website.

Gianna1

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Sep 29, 2015
Los Angeles county
[I found some very similar to the originals at a local shop where I live. They have the round top with the long stem, they are a bit long but I’m gonna end up cutting them once I get the size correct. Honestly they look like the originals. And I believe they are aluminum.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!