When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat Rivets

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gianna1

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello,
Does anyone know where I can purchase the rivets that go attached to the banana seat by the sissy bar?

It's possible Koolestuff may be able to help you as he is heavy into Stingray seat restoration. I have dealt with him personally and he hosts a booth at our local Feb. Hurricane Coaster show.

I tried him already and he doesn’t sell them separately, only for customers restoring their seats. Any other place you can help me out with? Thank you

I think buying a roached out saddle for parts will be quickest or finding someone on here who will strip a saddle for you. CL/eBay if you are not in a time crunch.

Posting how much are you willing to pay for a pair of these may get you a PM on here being close to Xmas and all....

I’m gonna keep on searching on eBay and Craigslist and I will post it on the cabe. I’m not in hurry but it would be nice to have it finished. Thank you

I'm also curious about the rivets that were used on a 1960 ish mesinger seat. The 3 along the side and the ones on the tag. Excited to see what info pops up!
Thanks

Which rivets? Are you attaching the tag on the back?
I think from his first post he was asking for these...
1575544368684.png

Back