When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seats & pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SchwinnSchwing

Look Ma, No Hands!
The seats & pedals from the 66 Schwinn I'm working on seem to be "garbage" IMO. But I've seen some really bad & rusty looking seats put up for sale. Is there that much demand for these things that I shouldn't just toss them in the garbage? Not looking to make a bunch of money on what I consider junk. I just hate throwing something away that someone might want or need. I just assumed there were thousands of these made & out there though

I looked a long while for a B6 seat. They are out there. There are several people who restore seats on this forum. As they say in the car game " there's nothing that can't be restored".

Think about the guy that has a crusty old bike that does not have a seat. A seat with the same patina as the bike and possibly restored is better than no seat.

Back