When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Second Life Bikes Swap Meet - March 3rd 2019 | Asbury Park, NJ

-

cheeseroc

Finally riding a big boys bike
1549326944888.png

The 5th Annual Bicycle Jumble is essentially a flea market for bike lovers. Lots of bikes, parts and accessories for sale. Contact us to be a vendor/seller. $25 gets you a spot. Reach us at [email protected] or 732-776-6878. Free admission for shoppers.

https://www.facebook.com/events/285614938800410/

What are you looking for, Mike? I bring a little bit of everything and sell a little but of everything but I'm never sure what I should bring!

Dave

Not too much at the moment Dave. I'm more looking to downsize now than the reverse. Though still can't pass up certain goodies or a great deal.

Anyone else vending or attending? Heard they're pretty close to sold out of spaces.

View attachment 943511

The 5th Annual Bicycle Jumble is essentially a flea market for bike lovers. Lots of bikes, parts and accessories for sale. Contact us to be a vendor/seller. $25 gets you a spot. Reach us at [email protected] or 732-776-6878. Free admission for shoppers.

https://www.facebook.com/events/285614938800410/
I've gone the last three years and had a great time and scored some great stuff. This year Jim & Jim of the New Egypt Knightriders are having our first space and moving lots of vintage stuff at great prices including: '49 Schwinn Panther, '49 Schwinn World, Yellow Schwinn Stingray. See you tomorrow!

Nice
I've gone the last three years and had a great time and scored some great stuff. This year Jim & Jim of the New Egypt Knightriders are having our first space and moving lots of vintage stuff at great prices including: '49 Schwinn Panther, '49 Schwinn World, Yellow Schwinn Stingray. See you tomorrow!

Nice! Ill be the guy with the blue fastback and a ladies silvering frame hanging above.

Back