When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Second Life Bikes Swap Meet - March 3rd 2019 | Asbury Park, NJ

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cheeseroc

Finally riding a big boys bike
1549326944888.png

The 5th Annual Bicycle Jumble is essentially a flea market for bike lovers. Lots of bikes, parts and accessories for sale. Contact us to be a vendor/seller. $25 gets you a spot. Reach us at [email protected] or 732-776-6878. Free admission for shoppers.

https://www.facebook.com/events/285614938800410/

What are you looking for, Mike? I bring a little bit of everything and sell a little but of everything but I'm never sure what I should bring!

Dave

Not too much at the moment Dave. I'm more looking to downsize now than the reverse. Though still can't pass up certain goodies or a great deal.

Anyone else vending or attending? Heard they're pretty close to sold out of spaces.

View attachment 943511

The 5th Annual Bicycle Jumble is essentially a flea market for bike lovers. Lots of bikes, parts and accessories for sale. Contact us to be a vendor/seller. $25 gets you a spot. Reach us at [email protected] or 732-776-6878. Free admission for shoppers.

https://www.facebook.com/events/285614938800410/
I've gone the last three years and had a great time and scored some great stuff. This year Jim & Jim of the New Egypt Knightriders are having our first space and moving lots of vintage stuff at great prices including: '49 Schwinn Panther, '49 Schwinn World, Yellow Schwinn Stingray. See you tomorrow!

Nice
I've gone the last three years and had a great time and scored some great stuff. This year Jim & Jim of the New Egypt Knightriders are having our first space and moving lots of vintage stuff at great prices including: '49 Schwinn Panther, '49 Schwinn World, Yellow Schwinn Stingray. See you tomorrow!

Nice! Ill be the guy with the blue fastback and a ladies silvering frame hanging above.

Back