When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Second Pattern BSA Paratrooper Bicycle Register

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for posting all these 'veterans' Adrian.
Will be riding my B.S.A. folder to our local Remembrance Day ceremony at our Brentwood Bay War Memorial tomorrow morning.

Hi @ditchpig

Good man.

Thanks for your encouragement, as ever. (-: It's a bit bigger job than I'd guessed, but I'm seeing some new information from it which I hope to share soon.

I'll be at my local Remembrance day. In France it is still on November 11th, which is a Public Holiday. I understand that was also the case in the UK until 1939, when it was moved to the nearest Sunday to help the war effort, and has been commemorated on the Sunday ever since. There is just one town that holds it's commemoration on the 11th (Bedworth, Warwickshire), which, being a local lad, I have attended a few times.

This will be the first year that I havn't been at a UK service since I was 13, due to transport difficulties. )-:

Best Regards,

Adrian

R47383 Worthpoint UK

Credit: Worthpoint

1668155175849.png

R50955 Worthpoint UK

Credit: Worthpoint

1668157279820.png

Back