When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Secret stash

-
1901 Orient wheel available

@1901 Orient front wheel. Rim is a slightly warped but not cracked or damaged. Spokes, and hub are original and in very good condition. tied/soldered spokes, 36 count. $120

GEDC3655-1.jpg

GEDC3658-1.jpg

GEDC3654-1.jpg

GEDC3852-1.jpg

This might be the most beautiful headbadge I've ever laid eyes on. Are you accepting offers on it alone?

GEDC4882-1.jpg

Blue, I think I need to retract my interest in that Elgin headbadge, at least for now.

You see, I'm often seeing frames I'd like to buy -- or occasionally have bought -- that are missing their badges, and it sort of grieves me a little. So as a Golden Rule sort of thing, I believe I should stay my hand.

If, however, the ultimate buyer is willing to let it go (or the frame begins to sing "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" of its own accord) I hope you'll please remember me and pass my userid to him along with my notice of interest.

---

P.S. Regarding my PM about the other frame, I discovered answers to two of my questions in this here "secret" secret-stash thread, which I hadn't seen apart from the other secret-stash thread. The only thing remaining in doubt for me is the wheel size.

In any case, if the gentleman who had expressed the prior interest in it drops out, I'd be pleased to pay a proper amount for it. Thanks again for your consideration, and apologies for belaboring the issue(s).

P.P.S. I had a very strange dream about that frame from which I awoke only twenty minutes ago. Would you happen to know anything about the original owner?

28" wood rims...

Wow is right. I am working on finishing my 1898 Model 50 shaft drive Columbia and could use
1. a front rim 28 holes
2. ball end spokes
3. pedals
4. period correct seat

Contact me please
Danny at allsav dot com

Needs for an 1899 Columbia

vw00794...sent you a PM yesterday.
Looking for period correct pedals and grips for an 1899 badged Columbia Pope model 57.
Thanks
Steve K
Greensboro, NC

In the midst of all that shaft drive stuff

I'm trying to restore a Columbia Model 50 shft drive, but there aren't too many of them here in Australia, so spares are a bit hard to find. I am missing the main crank assembly & front drive drive gear (I have the shaft & rear wheel). I would love to purchase one of these if you can find one in the secret stash.....even a badly worn one would help me measure & remanufacture. I'm also on the look out for a front wheel too. Can you let me know if you can help?

Back