When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeing a '39 Motorbike and meeting Mr.Cycleplane...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Eddie_Boy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
...for the 2nd time. Last month, our friend invited us to join a COBOA vintage bike cruise. My wife and I brought our .73 Deluxe Twinn. I spoke with a gentleman both before and during the actual cruise and how I admired his old Motorbike. Tyler and I talked a bit that day, and it was very nice meeting for the first time.

Fast forward to last Saturday. Again my friend told us about a bike show and gathering locally, so my wife and I again rode our Deluxe Twinn. It was mainly custom, stretched bikes, though very cool admiring their amazing craft, but to be honest I was there to see vintage old bikes. There was a few, but not many. Breezed through the show, talked to couple of guys, about their old ratty bikes, but that was it. So as we were leaving the area at the main entry, I noticed this awesome old orignal finish Motorbike at the side of the bench, with a gentleman right there sitting casually. Happened to be Tyler. What a surprise. We probably spent more time talking with Mr.Cycleplane than the rest of our visit there. Still learning, I asked so many questions and drooled over his Motorbike. Tyler asked what old bikes I have. I mentioned a total restored '49 Autocycle. He then asked if she had a springer fork. I said, "Yes." Then he asked if I had the locking fork. "Yes." Do you have the key? "Yes." Do you have a tag? "What tag?" I asked. So he opens the door of his Motorbike tank, pulls out a tag, and hands it to me. "Here you go; it's yours." he said. I was stoked. "Really?" So not only did he take all my questions that morning, me showing my enthusiasm about his 30s bike, and then then he gives me this tag at the end. Just awesome. Had to share. Thanks Mr.Cycleplane for your time that morning.

Eddie and Mercedes

IMG_5797.JPG

IMG_5800.JPG

IMG_5795.JPG

IMG_5798.JPG

IMG_5802.JPG

IMG_5807.JPG

Back