When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeking a 1962 20" Typhoon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Michaelbike

On Training Wheels
Looking to find a black, original paint 20" 1962 Schwinn Typhoon. Really only need the frame, fork and guard, but interested in whatever you have. This is the straight bar one-year version of the 20" frame. I actually had one when I was a kid. We turned it into a Sting-Ray with a Schwinn banana seat and "butterfly" handlebars. I had that bike for a long time, even turned it into a bmx bike - that's why I still have the butterfly bars, gooseneck, and painted rim set from that bike. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Mike

i know its not exact but how about a 1961 frame fork and guard ?
Nick - can you message me? For some reason, maybe because I'm new, I don't have the option to message you when I click on your avatar. I'm very interested in hearing about the frame, fork and guard. Thanks,
Mike

Nick - can you message me? For some reason, maybe because I'm new, I don't have the option to message you when I click on your avatar. I'm very interested in hearing about the frame, fork and guard. Thanks
Hey Mike, yes i do believe that is why ill send you a message now

Nick - can you message me? For some reason, maybe because I'm new, I don't have the option to message you when I click on your avatar. I'm very interested in hearing about the frame, fork and guard. Thanks,
Mike

heres one

Back