When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeking any Information on the Cleveland Welding Roadmaster Skylark Concept Bike

-

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Seeking any printed catalog photos, press releases, trade journal articles, or other information regarding the 1954-ish AMF CWC cast aluminum Roadmaster Skylark "Concept Bicycle." This bike was reportedly conceived by Harley Earl's design firm for AMF/CWC. Please PM, email: [email protected] or text/call: 717-554-2176. I would be willing to purchase any materials or copies of information for my research. If anyone has ideas where I could find out more information please let me know.
Kindly, Brant Mackley

Photos courtesy of Scott Allison and Mark Mattei; many thanks to both!

IMG_3742.JPEG

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2930.JPG

Cool unique bike Brant! I think that chain wheel in the first pic might be correct, I had a 1953 AMF Roadmaster Flying Falcon with the same one.

Last edited:
S
Seeking any printed catalog photos, press releases, trade journal articles, or other information regarding the 1954-ish AMF CWC cast aluminum Roadmaster Skylark "Concept Bicycle." This bike was reportedly conceived by Harley Earl's design firm for AMF/CWC. Please PM, email: [email protected] or text/call: 717-554-2176. I would be willing to purchase any materials or copies of information for my research. If anyone has ideas where I could find out more information please let me know.
Kindly, Brant Mackley

Photos courtesy of Scott Allison and Mark Mattei; many thanks to both!

View attachment 980363

View attachment 980364
View attachment 980365
So what year did A.M.F. buy out shelby? Very COOOOLLL bike!!!!

Back