When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeking Cadet bicycle info - British 3 speed/dyno hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Ran across this old boy the other day and I cannot find any info on the company - just a few head badge deals. Does someone have more info on the bike or can point me in the right direction? I do not have the hub date or serial number so just seeking general info or whatever folks would like to share.

Thanks!

cadet1.jpg

cadet2.jpg

Ran across this old boy the other day and I cannot find any info on the company - just a few head badge deals. Does someone have more info on the bike or can point me in the right direction? I do not have the hub date or serial number so just seeking general info or whatever folks would like to share.

Thanks!

View attachment 1694685

View attachment 1694686
Nice find! That bike looks like it goes back at least to the '50's or maybe even pre-war. It doesn't look like a Raleigh-built bike or a '50's Hercules either, so I'm at a loss.

Back