When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Seeking Paratrooper

-

Kstone

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Seeking BSA paratrooper folding bicycle.

Looking for the second, more common version, with the single seat post. I don't want a spotless, pristine example. This girl is going to see a lot of miles and use. It's ok if it currently isn't in a road worthy state. That's half the fun.

Will look at whatever you have, but I'd prefer a mostly complete bike with some wiggle room. It can be missing some important pieces but not all of them. Original paint, even heavily damaged, is way cool but I'm fine with whatever shape it comes in.

Ready and eager. I'll pay what it's worth. Just let me know what you're looking for price wise.
Thanks folks! Have lots of fun plans for this bike. Psyched to finally bring one home in the future.

Hi Kstone,

Because I write about them in the Military Bikes part of the site (I have two of these BSA's), I'm often (well, about once a month) contacted by PM by site members who have found one, and want to know more. So I can tell you that they turn up in unrestored condition quite regularly in the US, and it would appear that Craigs List is one of the favourite sources.If anything pops up, and the person contacting me takes a miss on it, I'll let you know.

Due to the large number imported by Sears after the war, they seem more common in the US than Europe, so you are in with a reasonable chance.

Best Regards,

Adrian

All you ladies like a person in uniform... oh, I see you are looking for a bike... sorry. ;)

Hi Kstone,

Because I write about them in the Military Bikes part of the site (I have two of these BSA's), I'm often (well, about once a month) contacted by PM by site members who have found one, and want to know more. So I can tell you that they turn up in unrestored condition quite regularly in the US, and it would appear that Craigs List is one of the favourite sources.If anything pops up, and the person contacting me takes a miss on it, I'll let you know.

Due to the large number imported by Sears after the war, they seem more common in the US than Europe, so you are in with a reasonable chance.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Hey, I SUPER appreciate the help and keeping me in the loop. That's great to know!!!

Back