When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeking Prewar ladies frames in SoCal...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ChattyMatty

Look Ma, No Hands!
EDIT: title should read SCHWINN prewar ladies frames... looking to acquire those frames piling up behind your garage you bought for the forks or head badges or fenders or whatever but have so little value you don't even bother to put them on craigslist. Prewar only balloon tire, 24 or 26 both. I'm going to use the chainstays for custom beach cruisers, so please no sentimental attachments to original paint or "this was the bike my wife rode to the senior prom where I got my first kiss therefore it's worth $10,000 to me" stories please. I'm focused the frames worth less than the cost to ship them, hence the SoCal limitation. Will drive to you if the pile is big enough to justify my gas money. Damaged front triangles or seat masts are fine.

Here's a perfect example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131408759377?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Note that by the time all is said and done, the seller prolly netted $25 for the effort. Let me take better care of you!

Thanks,
[email protected]

Last edited:
I have two ladies Schwinn frames prewar 26". I am looking for $75 for the pair plus actual shipping through bike flights. I am going te estimate shipping to be less than $40
Let me know what your thinking. I will put a picture up tomorrow.
Frank

Sent you a note at the museum Joe- never have figured out the PM system here :/

There is a required number of posts before you can use the PM feature. I believe it is now 15 posts unless they changed it again.

Back