When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seiss Horn Button for Sale - rare, early Prewar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
For Sale: Seiss "feather touch" horn button. It's crude and simple and it looks like it uses phenolic board to insulate the contacts. Mounted proud on handlebars, I can't imagine too many of these have survived, it's likely close to 100 years old!

It's complete with contact screws, and mounting bolt. It's in "as found" condition with some corrosion, but will clean up a bit better. Please see photos. Selling as untested, but it's so simple, I can't imagine it doesn't work. I will test it for you before purchase if that's important to you. There is plenty of clearance between the contacts, and the hood flexes nicely, no cracks or damage I can see.

Perfect for that bike with original crust, or replate for that restored bike. I'm certain this button was used on other early horns besides Seiss, it could be used on any early bike with electrics.

Price: $250 shipped inside the US.

NOTE: ONLY THE BUTTON SHOWN HERE IS FOR SALE. THE IMAGE OF THE SEISS LIGHT/HORN TRIO WITH BUTTON IS POSTED FOR REFERENCE ONLY. I do not own the trio and it is not available, so please don't ask.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, THIS IS A FOR SALE THREAD, if you want to discuss please start a thread in the discussion forum. IF INTERESTED IN BUYING, PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME? THANKS!

BALLOONATIC O-O

seiss (2).jpg

seiss (1).jpg

seiss (3).jpg

seiss trio.jpeg

Last edited:
Back