When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seiss horn light info wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bluetoronado

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello everyone, I recently acquired this seiss horn light and wanted some general information on it, I would like to know if it has a proper model name, and if anyone who has one mounted could share some pics. Now here is the controversial question, would it be a sin to separate the light from the horn? Because what I see is teacup light tacked on the front of what could be a very nice vibradisc horn. My personal opinion is that the two separated would look much better than if they were connected.

Thanks in advance,
935f592770ec60151015bca06d8543b0.jpg
2d793ffd1251b49a7ac954ea75b57215.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you do it when you could just get one like this?]

Well, mainly because my light isn’t in the best of shape, and a good vibradisc is $250-$300 where as I’m only invested about $75 into my entire setup. After taking it apart, I realize it would be a destructive process to separate the horn from the light, so I won’t do it. I also moved the setup to another bike that has longer bars that help “shrink it down” ultimately I might trade it away in the future, but it’s starting to grow on me on the bigger bars.
09304ae1d86e3a8fe1394f7b9b3aeaa1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back