When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling fenders with lights or not?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for the input fellas I do appreciate it.
Since this turned out to be a 24 inch fender it made my path forward more clear; it does have a Delta Ray fender light on it and that’s going to be sold separately now.
hopefully I can find somebody that’s interested in a 24 inch fender, which is actually a good looking fender in pretty nice condition other than paint fading..

I’ll consider this topic closed now on my part.
Thank you all for your views.
Silver king?

Silver king?
I was told they are Shelby but I was also told it was a 26” set and that turned out to be untrue, so…..
But I can post a pic if you’re interested. It does have a unique profile that would look tough on the right build but who’s building 24” bikes?

I was told they are Shelby but I was also told it was a 26” set and that turned out to be untrue, so…..
But I can post a pic if you’re interested. It does have a unique profile that would look tough on the right build but who’s building 24” bikes?

Post a pic!

Post a pic!
I took the delta ray off but here’s a pic of it too.

01B35EC2-8DCA-49E2-A345-8B8D22D0C585.jpeg

A43622C4-2D8D-4C5B-BFB2-83CA02134B6B.jpeg

2A7322D9-378F-4ED3-9FA3-BF440E3C67BC.jpeg

50A0D454-45C1-4683-80D6-AF3772CC402D.jpeg

image.jpg

Back