When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Selling it all LAST REDUCTION TO $825

-
Price
$ 1100 asking
Zipcode
WOW, Maybe you should have a yard sale swap meet! At 5.5 hrs away, I'm a bit far, but maybe some of our members live out that way..if they don't buy everything, maybe they could sell the remaining items off for you! On the humorous side....Bike Boner eh, I'm still laughing, not even sure I want to know what it was called when Ladies had an accident!

BART

Morton, You are one tough dude. Your attitude and resilience is encouraging to everyone. You've done more miles and met and beaten obstacles people 1/2 your age could only dream about doing, myself included. I'm 63. Your physical stamina is incredible. You obviously carry your overall passion into the bike hobby. I'm proud to be part of a hobby that have people of class and role models for young and old alike. That means guys like you. GLWTS. Cheers! Bob (Nashman)

This stuff is also included

couple of nice metal bike way signs (lanterns and other stuff in pic not included)

View attachment 1220409

Pizza bike plaque--ha ha

View attachment 1220410

mayfac tool kit

View attachment 1220411

Unique wall plaque

View attachment 1220412

Of course these items and the stuff listed previously is not all that's included...read text of previous posts or pm me.
Notice Bike Boners sign in background of this pic. Behind the Captains cap.

WOW, Maybe you should have a yard sale swap meet! At 5.5 hrs away, I'm a bit far, but maybe some of our members live out that way..if they don't buy everything, maybe they could sell the remaining items off for you! On the humorous side....Bike Boner eh, I'm still laughing, not even sure I want to know what it was called when Ladies had an accident!

BART

Morton, You are one tough dude. Your attitude and resilience is encouraging to everyone. You've done more miles and met and beaten obstacles people 1/2 your age could only dream about doing, myself included. I'm 63. Your physical stamina is incredible. You obviously carry your overall passion into the bike hobby. I'm proud to be part of a hobby that have people of class and role models for young and old alike. That means guys like you. GLWTS. Cheers! Bob (Nashman)

Not tough for sure but thanks for the compliment. Riding was, and still is on a lesser scale, a mind cleaning and good physical activity. But it has gotten to the point of rediculous and I can almost, almost mind you, laugh at my conditions. The worst part of being a physical wreck, is that I'm ugly too. I was once a poster boy for birth control! :cool:

I do agree that too many Americans spend too much time on the couch. Non Caber Americans that is!

Not tough for sure but thanks for the compliment. Riding was, and still is on a lesser scale, a mind cleaning and good physical activity. But it has gotten to the point of rediculous and I can almost, almost mind you, laugh at my conditions. The worst part of being a physical wreck, is that I'm ugly too. I was once a poster boy for birth control! :cool:

I do agree that too many Americans spend too much time on the couch. Non Caber Americans that is!
Humour is a wonderful thing too. You are a poster boy for the "Cabe" Morton. Guts, Gumption and Guffaws!

I haven't been able to get to many things that are packed away and need heavy boxes moved to get at them. Here are a few additional pics of stuff I can get to.

Most but not all of the tools.

Brooks seat tool

Couple of nice Schwinn saddles

"Regular new and use single, 3, and multi speed new chains in adddition to th skip toooth hains previously mentioned.

Some reading material

NOS high flange hubs

Can't get at them at the moment but there are 2 or 3 nice balloon tire bike forks

A number of metal baskets including 2 hugh newsboy Walds, one with fabric cover. Also another sign and a bike lift,

COME ON FOLKS, BUY THHIS STUFF AND HELP A CABE BUDDY

Like having your own T-Town Show with give away pricing!

Last edited:
Back