When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Selling my Late 1930's Sam-Sco (rollfast) Now $850

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cobra Jet

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sold to fellow CABE member Bump lowered the price $50
2nd price lowering of $50 now $850

I decided to sell my Sam Sco bike. I know very little about bikes. I purchased it from a Cabe member about three years ago, stored it in my garage and only rode it a couple times around the block. Below is a link to the pictures of the bike at the time I purchased it. It has the red tires on it.
Selling for $850.00

Bump
I called my local bike shop to checking shipping options. He quoted me $100 to box the bike up and get it ready for Bikeflite to pickup. He estimated between $50 TO $75 to ship. If that is something that someone would be interested in, please contact me.
Also I would be happy to take any close up pictures you might like to see.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like additional pictures.

click link here to see more pictures (3 pages)
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/late-30s-sam-sco-came-into-today.79578/

IMG_0092.JPG

Last edited:
I decided to sell my Sam Sco bike. I know very little about bikes. I purchased it from a Cabe member about three years ago, stored it in my garage and only rode it a couple times around the block. Below is a link to the pictures of the bike at the time I purchased it. It has the red tires on it. Due to health reasons it would need to be local pickup only in the SF Bay only (Livermore)
Selling for $950.00

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like additional pictures.

click link here to see more pictures (3 pages)
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/late-30s-sam-sco-came-into-today.79578/

View attachment 929461
WOW wee!!!

I called my local bike shop to checking shipping options. He quoted me $100 to box the bike up and get it ready for Bikeflite to pickup. He estimated between $50 TO $75 to ship. If that is something that someone would be interested in, please contact me.
Also I would be happy to take any close up pictures you might like to see.

Thanks
Mark

Back