When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling My Violet 1966 All Original Fastback

-
Well, I would rather believe printed documentation from Schwinn, over some anonymous poster on the internet that claims it to be wrong, with no evidence to back-up their claim!
Wind em up and watch em go🥱
By the way bobcycles has a killer poster for sale here on the internet👍

Last edited:
X lob. Are you suggesting that printed proof from Schwinn would trump all of our 60 year old memories? Perhaps. ……but even if the poster used CAPS?

Welcome - "everything is original down to the tires" - in addition to what you pointed out, the pedals, seat and sissy bar are not correct for the bike. 66 used a silver glow saddle, the sissy bar is 71 and newer, and pedals should be bow without reflectors. GLWS
Man, I have so much to learn. Being new to all of this, I have to be more aware of what I am looking for and at, and to not fully rely on what a seller is telling me. I greatly appreciate your knowledge and time good sir. Any advice is greatly appreciated as well.

The biggest mistake you made is claiming it is "ALL ORIGINAL"..........................LOL

The all chrome chain guard is not original to the bike from the factory, as well as a few other parts that others have mentioned.
Yes sir, I am learning that no doubt...

Back