When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling off MW/LW parts in Houston, TX (SOLD)

-

irideiam

I live for the CABE
I am not posting this in the Classifieds because I don't have individual prices set, because I'd like to move this stuff as a lot.

I am in the process of getting out of the buy, restore and resell part of biking. I live south of Houston and I am ready to sell off all my parts.
My plan is to keep a handful of bikes to ride for exercise and tinker on for myself, so I no long need to keep all the project parts around. I have a mixture spanning from vintage road bikes to a few ballooner parts, mostly Schwinn LW & MW and mid level Italian LW stuff. This includes frames and wheels.

I will list and sell the complete bikes individually, but don't want to spend years selling off all these parts individually, so I am looking for a few people to come buy it all. The parts will be sold off at 1/2 -1/4 of what they would sell for individually, so if someone has the time they can turn it into a money maker. I estimate I have roughly two pick-up loads worth of parts maybe 3.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Sorry you are getting out of the hobby
I hope all is well
H’town is not an easy place to sell bikes
They don’t call it the petro metro for nothing!
Man you arent kidding! Houston is one of the worst places to sell ANYTHING vintage or antique for that matter and there are very few known collectors of old bicycles in this town short of the maybe 3-4 I personally know, me included.

Sounds great for buying! Selling not so much!
Not really
Houston has a large population now but it is a relatively new city. Add to that the flooding and other natural disasters we enjoy not much old stuff around.
My observation is vintage finds seem more common in older cities like the north east.

I am not posting this in the Classifieds because I don't have individual prices set, because I'd like to move this stuff as a lot.

I am in the process of getting out of the buy, restore and resell part of biking. I live south of Houston and I am ready to sell off all my parts.
My plan is to keep a handful of bikes to ride for exercise and tinker on for myself, so I no long need to keep all the project parts around. I have a mixture spanning from vintage road bikes to a few ballooner parts, mostly Schwinn LW & MW and mid level Italian LW stuff. This includes frames and wheels.

I will list and sell the complete bikes individually, but don't want to spend years selling off all these parts individually, so I am looking for a few people to come buy it all. The parts will be sold off at 1/2 -1/4 of what they would sell for individually, so if someone has the time they can turn it into a money maker. I estimate I have roughly two pick-up loads worth of parts maybe 3.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
What do you have for sale? I live near South Houston

Back