When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling off my collection.. for real now

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It's none of my business, and I guess I'm a lucky 68yo, wife 48+ yrs...but maybe a marriage counselor first?
My wife's attitude is I'm right here working on a bike, car, etc., not running around, drinking, drugs. We do some things together like our horses, cars...I bitch about her buying shoes (well over 1-2K)...but then she says I have much more tools, tractors, mowers, etc.
It's different if bikes or things cause financial problems...otherwise and hopefully things could be worked out amicably.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Everybody’s wives and lives are different. I only have 20 bikes and most of them are in my barn. I’m sure my wife would draw the line if I started piling them up in our living room. Some may consider that hoarding.

From somebody that’s been there, better off alone than being with the wrong person.
Second time and current one going on 36 years and absolutely no complaints here. Sorry you are dealing with this subject.

I’m lucky to have a significant other that loves the same interests that I have. I was married for 21 years, then divorced and found someone that is an artist and loves antiques.
They’re out there.

Back