When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling Out Entire Pre-War Parts Collection One Lot!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hpwraps

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have decided to sell most of my pre-war bike collection including my inventory of 11 wooden cannon ammo boxes full of Pre-War bicycle parts. Great inventory for builds or that needed part and some really cool stuff like NOS Silver King spokes in the box among others in original boxes, speedometers, whole box of various skip tooth chains, box of vintage regular chains, suspension springs, pedals, cranks, sprockets, kickstands, goose necks, headlight lenses parts, a shelby headlight etc. Please see pics everything is included you see. Heck the cannon boxes themselves are cool.

I am located near Grand Rapids, MI

$1,000 for all!
Will deliver to Ann Arbor Bicycle Show this weekend.

IMG_4572.JPG

IMG_4573.JPG

IMG_4574.JPG

IMG_4575.JPG

IMG_4576.JPG

IMG_4577.JPG

IMG_4578.JPG

IMG_4579.JPG

IMG_4619.jpg

Last edited:
Ha I knew I shouldn't have posted that pic. Lol
I don't have time to list each individual one for sale by the weekend and I know it is frowned upon to not have prices for each bike. Any suggestion how I can post more pics and if there is one someone is interested in they can inquire? Thanks Guys.

Ha I knew I shouldn't have posted that pic. Lol
I don't have time to list each individual one for sale by the weekend and I know it is frowned upon to not have prices for each bike. Any suggestion how I can post more pics and if there is one someone is interested in they can inquire? Thanks Guys.
So what do you get for the 1000$

Bike pic removed deal is parts only. Sorry for the confusion.
All bikes will be at Ann Arbor Show on Sunday.

Back