When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling practices of some people .....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think it's fine to sell your stuff to who you want to exactly as you say ... on your own site maybe. But remember, this is a public forum and there should be rules. Sell your stuff on eBay and make your own rules there and see how it works out for ya.

I could give classes on how to sell on ebay, I surely don't need to take one. you can't compare ebay to these sales since ebay is a bid, Cabe is a PM. I have been buying and selling junk my whole life. pretty sure I have it figured out by now.

one thing I have never done was carry on about a purchase I was not able to make. I just move on to the next one.

Isn’t this comment null and void since we can’t post on sale threads anyhow?

If you don’t like the classified work here. Start your own classic bike site with classifieds.

I came to check out the Cabe a bit and the classic complaint about buying stuff continues.

Welcome to the ignore list OP.

I think its like oats if you want the ones that been through the horse they come alittle cheaper if u come to dinner late you can end up eating the cheap ones...... if you offer less for what the cook has made and he gives it to you for that dont expect him to not spit in it ....... then your dreaming ......about the girl in line at the grocery store rather than taking her home with you.... money talks BS walks but your right its who you know and how much you have or willing to let go that gets u cuts in the line and makes you the winner

Didn’t The Rolling Stones write a song about that?
I hear it at a certain politicians campaign rally’s.
Except the outcome and play nice, is the moral of the story, but some folks just didn’t get, or refuse to except the message.

A lot of valid concerns and points have been expressed.

All of the items that I have had the pleasure to sell through the cabe, have been exactly as if I were in person.

I have listed things, late at night, got up at 4:30 to go to work, get home and have a half dozen inquiries, or "I want it".

I start with the first person who contacted me, if it doesn't work, the next in line.

I also promptly let the others know that someone else is first in line, if it falls through, they will be in line accordingly. As soon as it sells, I let the others know that is was sold.

I just follow the rules that my late Irish mother instilled in me. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

I can sleep at night in my own skin, I don't have regrets. Life is a blessing for me.

Have I been seemingly played while attempting to purchase something, perhaps. Does it matter in the great scheme of life, not a bit.

Anyway, I will let it go at this.

May the peace and joy of the Christmas season fill your hearts and minds, may you find the bike of your dreams and may you be happy, joyous and content all the days of your life.

Be good to yourselves, you deserve it.

Dang it, I got a fresh neck tattoo, designer beard and super super super skinny jeans to ride that fixie, thought I was first in line... guess at some prices you gotta jump on it and ask later... wait I thought this was discussions about old bikes not to bitch about a member who you didn't get dibs on.....

Back