When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***September Hurricane coaster ride***

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
September Hurricane Coaster ride this Sunday the 13th. Meet at Triple C Brewery (2900 Griffith st., Charlotte, NC, 28203) at 9am leave at 10. All bikes are welcome!
LETS RIDE!

79F7EA5F-EF1D-4809-BCD9-7970352C7F08.jpeg

@DonChristie ... I am going to be there if the weather doesn't go to he// ... I'm checking the daily updates. It Keeps sliding the wrong way:oops:

You're looking pretty Fast on that Red Racing machine! ... I wonder if it will look that fast with me on it :tearsofjoy: ... Doubtful.

Sure hope to be there for the festivities Sunday! Cheers! CCR Dave

Thank you, @DonChristie for organizing this fun Sunday Cruise! ... Here are a few more pics below ...
There was a Carolina Panthers Home Game today and we briefly participated in a Tailgate Party where some Panther Fans were kind enough to share some Brews with us ... and they were checking out our bikes and taking some Spins around the parking lot on the Custom Stretch that Mark brought out. They thoroughly loved our rides ... We were then invited to stop back a little later for Burgers and Dogs .... but we opted for some Famous Mac's BBQ instead :) which was a very good spot.
Mac's BBQ's Motto is: "Beer, BBQ and Bikes" (of course they really expect Motors on the Bikes;) ... but made us feel at home anyway)
Great gathering! Fun time!! Cheers! CCR Dave

Back