When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Serial number help

-

teisco

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi,,have a serial number on the bottom of one of my Schwinns and like to know what year. e213151

'49 Phantom

I'd be interested to see pics especially of the seat, chainguard, and tailight. v/r Shawn

Lol, I think the frame is about the only thing original on this bike. The seat might be but has a bad recovering job. Looks like the rack and light are og also but you really never can tell about Schwinn stuff. I believe original paint on the frame and in very good shape. I am trying to put it back as close to original look as possible and needed the frame year for a start, thanks.

I also need to find some pictures of a correct 49 phantom if anyone has some or knows where I can see them.

Update, I looked in better light and under the main serial number is a very small diamond outline and next to that is 52?

Here is a pic of the serial number and the diamond and 52 under it.

s41-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back