When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Serial number question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ron lawson

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have a frame with the following on the crank. In one area it has 2002. A inch or so away it has the following, O 105 0169. The 2002 really looks insignificant but the other set of numbers really look well stamped, especially the 0 at the beginning. I purchased this bike under the assumption that it is a 1940 COLUMBIA. But I looked at mr Columbia’s web site and something is not adding up. Can anybody help? I can send a pic by text or e mail if it would help. Thank you.

Columbia Reproduction bike. Those were made about that time frame (2002). Pictures would answer the question. Roger

A year or so ago at Ann Arbor a guy had both a mens and womans bikes brand new in the box. I think he was asking $700 for the mens but I believe someone made him a deal on both and got'em pretty cheap. The only way these bring any money is if they are nearly perfect and everything--clock/speedo work. Without a pic its hard to say. V/r Shawn

Back