When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

serial number

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
serial number on bottom bracket doesnt show on the charts,is B44723 anyone know what year it is?thanks

here are some pics when i got the bike,unfortunatly the guy thought it was a good idea to strip the paint off,from what i can tell it was colbalt blue with white darts,locking springer,thin struts,all parts are og to the bike,chrome s2 rims,front brake with the cable clip still there,no headlite,no rear carrier,seat and pedals wrong
PIC_0007 (1).JPG

PIC_0007 (1).JPG

PIC_0007 (1).JPG

PIC_0008 (1).JPG

00K0K_9zNQ2SUbWtY_600x450.jpg

01212_i9HAyslEhMu_600x450.jpg

01414_5e91jNIks1s_600x450.jpg

No expert here,,,,, but possibly prewar 1939 ?

I'm sure someone more experience with Schwinn will chime in & have more information on it. Nice project will be watching this one

the wheel comes out from the front,i was hopeing for a 46 that woud be a birthday bike,kinda different with the lockin springer and front brake,but no light or rear carrier,has the big chain guard and the phantom like sproket,havent looked at the rear hub yet

1946, so Happy Birthday bike. I do question the rims being S-2's though.

s2 wheels may have started when the non-taperd kickstand was changed to a regular

looked closer this morning,wheels are flat,prolley lobdells?long spoke 2 sided nipples,front fender has the diamond shaped gusset for the springer fork mount bracket,but never had a front light on the front fender,dont see it in the catalog,somthing the dealer had or a customer wanted a springer and front drum brake

Back