When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Serial # What Year is This?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
When I saw the serial # didn’t follow the sequence in the reference that was my first thought.
From the outside looking into the tank, the frame does look like the one in the post last weekend.

Thanks for everyone’s input/comments!!
Mike

I tried to take the tank off but I can’t get the adjusting cone for the fork off. Afraid I’ll dent the tank. It’s not free turning. The top bearing race has to come off to take the tank off.
Frame top tube looks the same as that green bike in the post.

Is there anywhere/anyone, in So Cal that I could take the bike to for an up close look?
I don’t see any obvious signs that the frame was altered.

Is there anywhere/anyone, in So Cal that I could take the bike to for an up close look?
I don’t see any obvious signs that the frame was altered.
I'm thinking it is altered. I don't have a real good pic of my fork stop but the one on yours looks homemade compared to what I've seen. Maybe some of the other Aerocycle owners can provide a better pic to compare to. I think a better pic of your seat post binder would help too. V/r Shawn

I measured the seat post binder on my original and it is 1 inch wide. The binder on my original 37 Autocycle is 3/4 inches wide. The one pictured above looks 3/4 inch to me??

20200916_100412.jpg

20200916_100351.jpg

Match made in heaven:rolleyes:. That post is what made me investigate my bike. I would definitely be interested in that frame. My Aerocycle is only missing the frame and taillight, lol.
Thanks for looking.
Mike

Back