When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Serious question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would think you could get a really great prewar Schwinn for around half of $4000. You could spend some more on cool add-ons if you wanted to. Personally, i would be afraid to ride a $4000 bike. there have been a few on here lately in the 1200-2500 range.
So sorry you lost your mom.
Johnny
Riding a $4000 bike is no different than a $400 or $10000 bike. They were built to be ridden-enjoy whatever you buy. V/r Shawn

Riding a $4000 bike is no different than a $400 or $10000 bike. They were built to be ridden-enjoy whatever you buy. V/r Shawn

While I mostly agree with you, I don't want this thread to get off track. Tried to pm you, but got the "sorry folks'. No biggie.
Ride on!
Johnny

I like stuff like this if you're going for a Restored type bike. IDK what 4K will touch Here like that. Not these to clarify but @Handle Bar Hoarder has some Really Nice bikes for sale

bikes,custom 009.JPG

1593391564725.png

Last edited:
Back