When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Serious question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Let's say a person came into around $4,000 and wanted to get the absolute most bike for the money, what bike should he be on the lookout for?
Thanks in advance for all the help.
Do you want a great bike to ride daily or a vintage collectible bicycle? I have a gorgeous red Schwinn Corvette, that is fun to ride, and always brings conversations with friendly folk. I also have a ridable 1946 Schwinn Excelsior that you could continue to work on and make your own. Let me hear your answer, daily rider or collectible Americana, what youre thinking. Fun question.

Is there anything that would tie a certain bike to your mom? Maybe a matching pair mens /ladies of something cool. You have a lot to choose from. Sorry about your mom, Good luck
I actually have a matching pair from the same estate, that I would love to keep together as a pair. A Schwinn American radiant blue men's bike & A Schwinn Hollywood women's messenger blue.

Sorry for your lose. I think buying something you always wanted, in her memory to remember her by is great. You will always cherish and probably never sell it, so like others have said, take your time. Thanks for sharing this pursuit. It will be fun for all to see what you come up with. My thought would be a nice original paint prewar. Can't go wrong and always going up in value as a bonus ! Schwinn's are always hot and you can't beat a nice original Elgin. Have fun in her memory !

I actually have a matching pair from the same estate, that I would love to keep together as a pair. A Schwinn American radiant blue men's bike & A Schwinn Hollywood women's messenger blue.
Yeah loco street, Your fee bay scams won't work here on the Cabe and since your a probee and new to this site just want to tell you i bought a really nice 65 Fiesta last summer that's 10x better than the rusty crusty crap your trying to sell for an UNGODLY price just won't fly on here. So either lower your price to something reasonable or just take down your post. BTW, i paid $75.00 for my near mint Fiesta bike.

Back