When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Serious question

-
1615210027313.png

I investigated, drove 3 hours, and got an excellent deal. Now I need to start wiping it down and get busy! To everyone who has been so incredibly helpful, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Mom would be tickled pink! The best thing is I have the funds to make it very nice.

View attachment 1369469
I investigated, drove 3 hours, and got an excellent deal. Now I need to start wiping it down and get busy! To everyone who has been so incredibly helpful, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Mom would be tickled pink! The best thing is I have the funds to make it very nice.
Now we just need to get you a proper shirt to go along with your cool new bike. Ha, Ha. Congratulations. RideOn. Razin.

Glad you picked up a nice ride. Congrats! It is a black bike right? Best of luck getting it rolling. Y'know that feeling when you jump on an old bike..... Almost like it takes you back in time.....and something about it just makes you smile? Well I'm sure she'll be smiling right along with you.

View attachment 1369469
These six pages were a wonderful ride. I am 76 and I miss my mom and dad every day. They would love to see how their great grandchildren and great-great-grand kids turned out. I can tell that you were raised right. I never thought of a tribute to my parents. Your mom left a second tribute to her--you.

Back