When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Serious question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was going to try John's tires but not my budget. I guess it's different if you have a valuable bike but I can deal with the taiwan made white walls for all my budget klunker projects. I bought my Columbia Superbs for a '51 Columbia frame I intended on building. I rode them on my Nirve Switchblade & for a weird frame they're smooth & look the vintage part

I'd clean those rims a bit and put on a set of slightly aged BFG Silvertown re pops ( Coker made I think ), correct for your bike, look & ride good and affordable, I put some miles on them on a few of my BFG's and just got a set for my 39 Streamliner. Oh ya, GREAT bike!

Last edited:
Good to see you've found something suitable, and wonderful.
We lost our mum in January, difficult times.
Nice to remember your mum in this way.
View attachment 1369469
I investigated, drove 3 hours, and got an excellent deal. Now I need to start wiping it down and get busy! To everyone who has been so incredibly helpful, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Mom would be tickled pink! The best thing is I have the funds to make it very nice.
And take no notice of the comments re. that shirt, it's wonderful!
(I'm a Utd fan).

Here is a very similar bike I had. Can't wait to see yours rolling. Maybe next time I come home you'll have to come to Fort Branch and we'll get a bunch of Schwinns out! V/r Shawn

Good to see you've found something suitable, and wonderful.
We lost our mum in January, difficult times.
Nice to remember your mum in this way.

And take no notice of the comments re. that shirt, it's wonderful!
(I'm a Utd fan).
Terribly sorry about losing your mother.
I picked the bike up just as FT whistle was blown against City. That was a GOOD day!

Back