When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Service help needed for my Spaceliner I'm at my whits end!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So glad you figured it out! I was going to suggest you de- lace the hub and send it to me. I would have got it working and sent it back on my dime. But, you would have still felt defeated. You now have the satisfaction that you were able to conquer it on your own! Happy for you!
Big smile!!
I was thinking the same thing. Shipping a wheel back and forth isn't cheap. He had already done the hard part... he cleaned it. LOL

They are the teeth that bite into the hub shell engaging 2nd gear. Not sure what they were thinking? Those early splined versions came on red bands and the early yellow and blue bands. In 66-67 bendix changed it to what looks like a screw. Same part number and they interchange.

Yeah me too. Expected and hoping you could solve it because, giving up your first child to Rumpelstiltskin only works out in fairy tales.

Yeah me too. Expected and hoping you could solve it because, giving up your first child to Rumpelstiltskin only works out in fairy tales.
Sometimes when you want something bad enough and you put in the time and keep failing you are motivated to overpay to make things right

Back