When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Service manual for 1899 Columbia Shaft Drive model 59

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Marty Potts

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I tried to start a private conversation with Jesse McCauley (New Mexico Brant) but couldn't see how to post or send it. So I'm just going to post it on the FORUM.

Dear Jesse,
I'm trying to reassemble my 1899 Columbia men's chainless #59 and can't get the rear hub placed correctly. I have a 1900 chainless manual but it seems different than my 1899. I printed the pics and directions posted by "Velocipedist Co." June 7, 2017. He noted you located "a copy of the original service manual" for his 1899 chainless and that it was "Very helpful but the illustrations had me guessing as to which parts were being referenced." Would you please email or fax a copy to me?
Thanks in advance,
Marty Potts
[email protected]
309-698-0034 landline
East Peoria, IL

This isn't the first time this bit of confusion has cropped up.
Just for posterity in case folks are reading this millennia from now.... Jesse McCauley and Brant Mackley are indeed two different people and not alter egos of one another.

Back