When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sharing Knowledge!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldfart36

Riding One Of My Monark Super Deluxe's
Over my years here on the CABE (including the old newsletter) there has been a few members that think withholding Good Info, is good business!
In the event of publishing a book to sell! Totally agree and understandable, info shared at a price, and book being valued!
My pet peeve are the ones that claim they have it all, but want to abuse the collecting membership with high cost photo copies that really only prove the point and is really uncollectable!

Let's face it! At most of our ages, sharing with the younger generation as they learn, is the ONLY way to keep the hobby healthy. Publish a book, great! That's how most with a wealth of knowledge do it! Sure monetary values are important to most, but dangling a carrot, in hopes of catching a fish is Not good business!
Nothing is truly written in stone, and none of us know it all! But as a membership it should be shared and figured out together!!
Ok, you can let me have it now!!😉

Last edited:
Back