When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sharp ROSS 72 Barracuda

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello Ross folks ,we have here the last full year of the console shift barracudas. This bike in the gold paint color is rare to find in any year ,usually pretty flaky or rust has shows threw the gold paint . .This is the best example of 72 gold barracuda we have ever had . All original survivor . Rides great , brakes and shift perfectly . Hope someone loves barracudas like we do. This is a great one for your collection . reduced to 395.00 plus shipping . Pictures in direct sun and shade to see how nice the gold paint really is .Thank you so much Terry and Tammy
IMG_4286.JPG

IMG_4287.JPG

IMG_4292.JPG

IMG_4298.JPG

IMG_4300.JPG

IMG_4302.JPG

IMG_4303.JPG

IMG_4304.JPG

Last edited:
Good morning , yes tires are original white line for 72 and 73 only . Wish I could do a bike show but no time this time of year . Thanks for your interest .

Sorry for withdrawing this bike found a Super clean seat i had stashed in my Ross parts and A set of double red line tires that are period correct so now Decided to add to line up . Never had a 72 gold only 69 and 73 . Take care Terry and Tammy

Back