When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Shelby 50-51 Donald Duck girls bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Chicoberm

Look Ma, No Hands!
I’ve had this Donald Duck girls bike for about 25 years now. I’m asking $1,195 for this complete Shelby.
It could cost $200 to ship.
I live in NorCal and would prefer pick up
and not shipped.
Pedal On and quack - quack!!

A1B4DC7D-DC01-44BB-A29D-1DDF0A1FFC56.jpeg

2A244652-312D-489F-BE07-C01A4F4CADAC.jpeg

BCBF1FE2-927B-4403-B51B-BDDED654E46A.jpeg

59F1A80B-2DD2-4977-8A4F-B173975E81D9.jpeg

A1C244DB-99AE-4BFB-9192-BE84723DDD35.jpeg

5F468FFA-F721-477C-87D6-B2EB6BCB3A59.jpeg

Last edited:
I recently sold an original unrestored 20" 1949 girls DD just like yours. The originals were serial number dated 49 reflecting the year, yours being 51 or 1951, would be a replica. This one has been repainted, correct? Beautiful example though

Last edited:
Just keep in mind two important factors having just gone through an original detailing it and later deciding to sell it as I'm a Stingray guy. Serial number is not 49 so it's a replica, however, done very nicely and looks great. Girls version sells for less than the boys, as is the case with most bikes. Narrow market here but the right buyer will come forth as yours has great eye appeal. Hell, I'm thinking about it!

GLWS, i'll be watching and feel free to message me privately if any questions about my experience, thanks

Just keep in mind two important factors having just gone through an original detailing it and later deciding to sell it as I'm a Stingray guy. Serial number is not 49 so it's a replica, however, done very nicely and looks great. Girls version sells for less than the boys, as is the case with most bikes. Narrow market here but the right buyer will come forth as yours has great eye appeal. Hell, I'm thinking about it!

GLWS, i'll be watching and feel free to message me privately if any questions about my experience, thanks
Yep - boys bikes are probably closer to $4000-$5000 depending on if they are original or restored. I, unfortunately, have seen a lot of poor Shelby Donald Duck bike restorations with the wrong color of paint.
Fun bike though - especially for any Disney fans!!

Back