When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby 52a / finally sees some daylight

-
Yeah, Wow!
That is one magnificent survivor.
I’ve never ridden one of those, but I hear, with that crazy looking spring fork, they ride like a dream.
You most certainly don’t find them in that nice of original condition very often.
I would say that one is a keeper.

Weird I just tried to Quote your post #3 and it keeps disappearing? Just looked closer and not sure what happened to your reply ( something for the @Dave Stromberger to figure out ) and about the neck could either be the last yr or was equipped a little different for distributor, FOX, but usually that neck came on lesser models.

Last edited:
In post #3 there is no text outside of the quote box; therefore the quote feature sees nothing to quote. The quote feature apparently does not do 2nd hand quotes.

Brian’s remarks shown inside of the quote box, are likely due to an editing error. Sometimes using the backspace or delete buttons adjacent to a quote will lump the adjacent remarks inside of the quote box.

Often one might find the cursor stuck inside of the quote box, and it seems impossible to undo; (might depend on a phone versus real computer).

Yes I can likely guarantee that it was my editing. I usually use my cell phone most of the time while on The Cabe. It just happens to be more of a convenience for me. With my clumsy fingers I’m surprised I can even spell out a complete word half the time.

Still weird, you Quote it and shows in the window but disappears when you insert it, maybe as said with no new content in the post it wont dbl quote?

That is an amazing bike and I too gasped until I re-read "parting with it". I must say though that I am am not in love with the styling cues. Something about the lights and the springer, but don't get me wrong, I would ride that bike in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

Back