When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby 52a / finally sees some daylight

-
In response to the cast stem vs. this style cheaper stem.... most of the shelbys postwar being deluxe or not all had this style stem after about 1949/1950. After the war shelby was on the cheap for building bikes. I've got about 50 shelbys in my stable all dating from 1936-1951, mens and womens. Some are matched pairs with matching years and matching paint schemes. This bike was a hell of a deal and I wish I saw it sooner. I would have bought it. I have 2 other Rowletts shelbys in my collection. One is a Fox badge and the other is a Bird badge which I bought from Brian awhile back.

In response to the cast stem vs. this style cheaper stem.... most of the shelbys postwar being deluxe or not all had this style stem after about 1949/1950. After the war shelby was on the cheap for building bikes. I've got about 50 shelbys in my stable all dating from 1936-1951, mens and womens. Some are matched pairs with matching years and matching paint schemes. This bike was a hell of a deal and I wish I saw it sooner. I would have bought it. I have 2 other Rowletts shelbys in my collection. One is a Fox badge and the other is a Bird badge which I bought from Brian awhile back.
Boy I sure wish I still had that “Bird”
Regrets, regrets,…..😂
I know it’s in good hands though

Back