When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby 52A For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

scrubbinrims

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
SOLD Shelby 52A For Sale SOLD

One of the first few bicycles I bought coming into the hobby and I had it professionally restored by Bob Strucel.
This is the early, first version that was designed to compete with the Schwinn Phantom in '52 to my understanding...and compete it does with oodles of chrome and unique design (check out the 90 degree high profile fender braces).
I cherry picked the best original chrome parts available in favor of using nice original chrome versus re-chroming (only the stem is rechromed)...and the best Troxel I could find without recovering.
The Delta triple light is NOS.
I have a lot in this I won't recover and if is ships, it will go in 2 boxes, but pickup at MLC and Copake is available with prepay.
Would like to get 1200.00 for it delivered live at the swaps, and if it ships, I'll try to work with you.
This is an awesome postwar balloon bicycle!
Thanks, Chris

DSCF3919.jpg
DSCF3913.jpg
DSCF3916.jpg
DSCF3917.jpg
DSCF3908.jpg

Last edited:
Shelby

I would like to buy your bike. Call me at 563 920 8889. I would pick it up at Memory Lane Steve

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back