When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Airflo $100

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Monark52

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I just got this 1950? Shelby Airflo for $100 !! It`s missing the tank. Does anyone have a pic of what it looks like? I think it`s a little different than a regular tank,it may have a chrome piece on it. It`s also missing the light. Does this one take the plain light or the Shelby script light?

Thanks in advance for any help.
AirFloNJ024-1.jpg

AirFloNJ028-1.jpg

AirFloNJ027-1.jpg

AirFloNJ025-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Paula. Being a Monark guy most of my time in the hobby i really need help on this one. There has to be some Shelby guys out there that can tell me what i need and maybe even provide some pics of this year and model of Airflo.

i have like two of those, I love those bikes, Looks like the triple light is there which is good cause they are a pain to find sometimes and they are expensive. Good luck finding that tank VERY hard to find.

I have a friend who has the tank to that bike.... Chrome too.... I'll give him a shout... it is still on the frame with the forks too. Interested in the whole thing? P.M. me ....I'll put up a pic later.

Wow.
I was going to post trying to figure out exactly what model Shelby mine is.
But I think this answers my question.
Nice bike. :) (Maybe I'm just biased... :D )
Only difference is mine is missing the tail light. And has the square-ish front light. (not on it in the pic as it's still in transit from my Grandma's garage in MI) And mine has something I have not seen on any older bikes in pics. Front cantilever brakes.
It was just parked in there since about '53 she said. Half disassembled.
I was suprised to find the 50+ year old tubes still hold air!

My tank is all chrome. But I only have the half that has the horn mounted to it, and it's dented. Personaly though I like it without the tank. I'm gonna clean it up some and just enjoy riding it. (After taking the suprisingly good shape GoodYears of of it, don't wanna wear those babies out!)
A pic of mine. And sorry for rambling in your thread. Was just excited to find one so close to mine finally.
side-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yours is definately in better shape but i`m not complaining.My tires were in fairly decent shape so i took them off too and now it has new Chinese rubber for cruising...what a smooth ride!

Does your light say Shelby on it?

Can you post a close pic of the brakes,i`m curious to see it.

Anyway,great bike.Enjoy it.

Back