When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

shelby airflo no nose orig. paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cyclonecoaster...frankandpam… You guys crack me up! No disrespect, but did you ever consider that this bike just might still be up for sale?!?! I know for a fact it is...cuz I "resurrected" the listing. Just sayin....

Cyclonecoaster...frankandpam… You guys crack me up! No disrespect, but did you ever consider that this bike just might still be up for sale?!?! I know for a fact it is...cuz I "resurrected" the listing. Just sayin....
No disrespect meant here either. I have replied to stuff and got "nope it sold" weeks after, we all have. Just thought I'd throw that out there if anyone felt guilty. I know most Cabers are on top of it. Surprising would be if this bike doesn't sell, I drooled over it.

No disrespect meant here either. I have replied to stuff and got "nope it sold" weeks after, we all have. Just thought I'd throw that out there if anyone felt guilty. I know most Cabers are on top of it. Surprising would be if this bike doesn't sell, I drooled over it.

All good, of course! Just thought I would comment...and let the community know this bike IS still for sale. I considered it but passed given my commitment to some other projects. A bit of a pain to ship it (potentially), but something cool for sure. Glad there is renewed interest! Someone will get a cool project! Cheers!

Non taken J.Galt.Inc ... Not saying it is or isn't still for sale since I do not know the seller .. BUT this was listed in July 18th 2018 ... not as old as some posts I have seen people bring back to the top of the listings ... maybe after say 3 months - 6 months or some time period the for sale thread should be left alone for no new discussion ... you could still get a hold of the seller with a PM & go from there ...

Been in the hobby & this & other social forums like many others ... people will text or call about things for sale .. this bicycle again too ... DID YOU SEE THE NO NOSE FOR SALE ON THE CABE ??? ... only to find out it is old thread that died off ... I then tell them that & they get all bummed out too ... bringing up old threads in the for sale sections is confusing to many ... many times at first glance thinking WOW another whatever it is is for sale ... get excited all over again only to see the listing was from many moons ago when we scroll to the top of the thread ... start scrolling down to see someone just brought it back from the dead & more than likely the item is no longer available ....

Go for it J.Galt.Inc ...The sellers last post was on July 25th 2018 & I haven't seen any response from the seller on this listing that it is still available ... PM & hopefully get a response and a great bike in this case ... keep us posted my friend ... Ridden not Hidden

Last edited:
It's tough to sell a bike when the seller doesn't respond to PM's. I've been messaging since it was first found way before this for sale ad a year or more ago. Nothing. So... ?

Back